Story

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Main Purpose

In order to expand nasuverse, I started to think some ideas to how nasuverse be playable in means of frp. My works based on Type-Moon's Fate, Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai works also in terms of game system, I am using Claude J Smith III's Fate nasuverse rpg system,which I loved by the way.


Before I start, I need to take my apology for my bad English,which is not my native language. Next, I will starting to express my ideas, and what will I do in order to expand nasuverse. Furthermore, I need to say that this is not part of nasuverse, it will be expanded universe stuff, and it will based upon my frp game "Remember The Fallen" which I using Fate rpg system, and try to not using orginal nasuverse stuff except the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment